Tuesday 10 June 2014

Off the Map 2014


This is the development blog for my entry into this year's Off the Map competition run collaboratively by GameCity, The British Library and Crytek, the theme of which is Gothic Horror.  Though the competition started much earlier in the year and many teams are working on the finishing touches to their creations, I only started working on this three days ago (7th June) due to other commitments.

I entered last year's competition as the team leader for Faery Fire on the Mystical Wings project (runners up).  I'm entering again because it was a wonderful experience and I'm very interested in this year's chosen theme.

Rather than just use my name for the entry, I've decided to use KaosKitsune Productions as a team name.  This is in case there are any additions to the team roster at a future point.  You can also visit the CryDev project page, which will be updated with news, images and videos as I produce work.

No comments:

Post a Comment